Monday, November 21, 2011

Traveling is ...Because... Free Verse

Traveling is fun because you get to see new things.
Traveling is nice because it's always nice to get out of the house.
Traveling is beautiful because you get to see the beauty in nature.
Traveling is awesome because you get to see relatives on the holidays.
Most of all, traveling is important because that is how truckers, train drivers, moving companies and people get from one place to another.

Traveling is epic because by definition, epic is a journey that 1 or more people take.
Traveling is relaxing because for me, I just close my eyes and sleep, or I read or I do something else like play with cars, play a handheld game, draw or talk with my family members.
Traveling is an adventure or journey because people get in their cars and drive to wherever they are going.
Traveling is a bonding moment because families are spending time together.
Traveling is all around a good thing because families are bonding, people are bonding, people get to see their families and extended families come together for the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment