Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Random Stuff in My Head

Here is all of the random stuff in my head.

1. Songs and artists and bands from Mom and Dad's era
2. Brother J's ball game
3. My football practice
4. Memories
5. What happened in periods 1-5
6. My softball stats and jersey number
7. Date of my promotion to the rank of C/Ensign in ROTC
8. Everything that I know from chemistry, geometry, NJROTC, SRS, Lit and US History
9. The need for me to keep writing blogs like this
10. reminders and much, much more.

I feel as if I had an explosion of knowledge, memories and other things in 6 hours. Basically an "Einstein moment" as my 6th period teacher would say. Just to let you know, I have meg random "Einstein moments" almost every time I think. I also feel as if I know how high my IQ is. I would say this blog is the way that it is becauwe of my brain power with the medication I take for my ADHD. I know I can do anything when I focus my meds on my brain and my ADHD into my hands to write long blog posts, along with other things such as playing Call of Duty 2 and 5 on my Playstation 3. And I can do what I stated in the sentence preceding this one off of meds also, because that is how awesome I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment