Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Favorite Songs, Bands, and Eras

Here is a list of my favorite songs, bands, and eras.

1. Danger Zone by Kenny Loggins
2. Journey
3. Foreigner
4. Stairway to Heaven by Led Zepplin
5. Beach Boys
6. Babe by Styx
7. Bon Jovi
8. Eagles
9. Hotel California by the Eagles
10. Crocodile Rock by Sir Elton John
11. More Than A Feeling by Boston
12. Kansas
13. Carry on my Wayward Son by Kansas
14. Benny and the Jets by Sir Elton John
15. Fleetwood Mack

Eras and Reason

1. Vietnam - Music
2. WW2 - Knowing that America can unite to win
3. 1960's-1989 - Music
4. Earlier man - Classic

The reason why I love everything that is on this list  is because they bring back memories.

1 comment:

  1. You have a great taste in music! I love most of those songs and bands, too. (Although we won't mention that I remember when most of them first came out... oops, did I mention that?)

    I'm going to have to hit iTunes and download a couple of them now - you've got them stuck in my head.

    ReplyDelete