Thursday, November 3, 2011

Friends and Changes

11/3/11

If I had a choice of bringing one of my mentors back to my high school to hang out, the person would have to be C/LT B.H. the reason being B and I are best friends, and I miss B so much after he graduated, last school year. I have seen many changes, not just in ROTC, but also here at my high school, as well. The changes in ROTC that I have seen are: I am an officer, staff meeting are run by the commanding officer, executive officer and command master chief; increased number of cadets (ROTC is up to about 130 cadets); bigger platoons, such as mine (27 cadets, myself included); more NS-1s; most of the high officers are seniors; PT (physical training) is more difficult. The changes at the high school are: one of my friends is the Citizen of the Month, my classes are closer than ever, two of my former teachers have changed rooms for one or more class periods, more cadets are seen around campus, and all of my classes are in the same general area of the campus.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new blog, Sean, and on being made an officer. I only started blogging this year and find it hard to keep up a regular schedule. You've made a flying start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the blog! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sean,

    You did a great job on this. I'm sorry your friend isn't there now. It sounds like there are a lot of changes at your school. Most of them good ones.

    Congratulations on being an officer in ROTC.

    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sean

    Hope you get a lot of neat messages on your blog. The ones I have seen are neat. Enjoy them. Grandma and I look forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks. Bring your brothers and parents along!

    LGP (Grandpa)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, lots going on! I know you'll adjust beautifully. Getting comfortable with changes is what life's all about, and this is good practice! Best of luck to you, Sean!

    ReplyDelete