Thursday, November 24, 2011

It's Thanksgiving Day

Today is Thanksgiving Day. I am so ecstatic because I have the opportunity to spend time with my grandparents. I cannot wait to come up and visit again, just because I love to visit and I love the State of Nevada. I would say that Nevada is one of the many beautiful states I have been to. Even though the temperature is low in the winter, Nevada is still beautiful. Dinner will be fantastic and I feel as if I should eat more of Thanksgiving dinner. Even though I'll feel like eating more, I wish to take a nap and just sleep it off.

Another wish I have is that my cousins where here to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner with me. Even though my cousins had other plans, it was still nice to come up and visit family. If there was one thing I am not fond of, it would be the mashed potatoes and green beans. There is a handful of items I love, and those loved food items are cranberry sauce, stuffing, turkey, bread (dinner rolls), and fruit. I would also say that today will be a really awesome day. I think it would be nice if we could come up for Thanksgiving and Christmas next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment