Friday, November 11, 2011

I Am Poem

I am Sean Hamby.
I am a 3rd year cadet in ROTC.
I am the special projects officer for the 2011-2012  school year.
I am Sean Hamby.

My favorite foods are pizza, PB & J sandwiches, Ralphs brand of ginger snaps cookies, and Chef Boyardee Beefaroni.
My hobbies are playing video games, playing softball, flag football and wiffle ball.
My favorite sports are fishing, baseball, football, and softball.
My favorite beverages are Dr. Pepper, Pepsi, Coca-Cola, Sierra Mist Natural, orange juice and V-8 Splash.

I have many favorite major league baseball teams.
I hold the ranks of Star Scout and Cadet Ensign.
I play softball and flag football for ROTC.
I have a great throwing arm.
After all, I am C/Ens Sean Hamby.

4 comments:

  1. This is a GREAT blog entry... because after all, you are C/Ens Sean Hamby and that is very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive poem C/Ens Hamby. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also think it's funny that the test word I had to type to prove I'm human is "gotsis" and I have two LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your best post to date, Sean. Well done. Very proud of you. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete